computer associates and jaws

  • From: "David Hardingham" <jarhead4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:14:53 -0400

Hi folks, thanks for the responses to my question regarding net zero. Now every
night about eight o'clock est I receive some promotion regarding security from
computer associates. Jaws starts talking and reads the whole darn thing unless
I shut it off. It is annoying as if I can't get to the computer for reasons
like making a mess in the kitchen I hear the entire web site. I have tried to e
mail them but it still goes off every night. How can I get rid of this thing. I
astill use jfw 4.02, i.e. 5.0 and windows xp home. Thanks, David