Re: computer and jaws both very slow

  • From: "SANJAY TANDON" <sanjtan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:30:48 +0530

Hi,
you wrote"Try checking the task list with CTRL+ALT+DELETE and look for
rundll32.exe. See what resources it is eating up when the computer is running
slow."Windows task manager shows the no of programs running/open and it is the
same as jaws insert 10 , so I think no program is running other than the
programs I have opened.In the windows manager in the processor page ther are
some 40 items listed, in the performance tab I could not figure out much. in
the user tab only one user active...and I could not find the run32.exe. with
this info can u figure what is making my system slow.

Thanks & regards,

Sanjay