Re: computer and jaws both very slow

  • From: "matt" <msoct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:14:23 -0500

Here's my suggestion. I to use AVG, but I've found that a program called Trend
Micro PC Cillin is a better anti virus program because AVG has a tendency of
not finding viruses very well, or not at all. Trend Micro is a program you have
to pay for. Its fifty dollars a year, but its better then AVG in my opinion,
with more thourough scans and virus detection. Yes it costs, but I think it is
well worth it.