Re: computer and jaws both very slow

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:09:49 -0400

OK, then I don't know what is happening in your case.

Many of us have found though that closing down JAWS and restarting it often
improves JAW performance particularly when the computer has been running for a
while and you have a lot of applications running, you may wish to try that.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
Skype DaleLeavens