Re: comptuia certifications and jfw list rss feed address

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:34:38 -0300

Good afternoon Frank,

I would agree that someone who is not a classmate should do the reading. However, it is necessary in a technical exam to have a reader who is familiar with the technical language used.

Also, I would argue that a reader / recorder is not a reasonable accommodation. I would think that a reasonable accommodation would be that the test be accessible with a screen-reader, or through printed braille.

That being said I'm from Canada and we hav different legislation regarding reasonable accommodation.

HTH,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>