Re: completely uninstalling jaws & DriveScrubber

  • From: "Michael Capelle" <michaelcapelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:45:49 -0600

ah ha i see, and i understand, now, when i did try to whipe free space
starting at nine pm last night, when i woke up at about eight am this
morning, it was still going.  Is this normal?  When I was in my options, I
used the  government standard.  Also, once I whipe free space, how do I get
it truely gone where no one can recover it?