RE: completely uninstalling jaws

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:59:13 -0500

One way around this is to search for Freedom Scientific, Henter-Joyce, JAWS,
and JFW in your registry. You can delete any occurrence found in the
registry. If you're not too comfortable doing this, leave it be and just get
rid of the folders JAWS puts in your computer after you uninstall JAWS. Make
sure to remove your key properly before uninstalling JAWS. If you don't, a
key will be lost.

Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Send an empty message to
new-products-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I C Q: