Re: combo box question ASAP

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 06:28:50 -0700

No, I said they are combo boxes, not check boxes, but they are multi-select,
meaning I can select more than one item. I can't send you the page because I
can't access it without my user name and password. It's part of a resume. I
just need to know how to select more than one item in each combo box, and
then read the selections to make sure they are selected. It doesn't seem to
work the same as when selecting items in a list using the control key. The
instructions say to use control click.

Vicki