Re: combo box question ASAP

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 02:47:53 +0100

Except that occasionally one comes across a badly-designed list box
where the first letter rather quickly activates (selects) the first item
beginning with that letter and triggers a 'Go' button, so you need to be
extra quick to retype that letter m!  The multi-select combo box is not
the same as this.