RE: collapsed?

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:25:52 -0500

This is just a warning letting you know that if you delete this it will
delete all the messages in the thread or the conversation which ever you
want to call it.  There is a checkbox allowing you not to have this message
shown again.  But I do not recommend checking this checkbox since it is very
possible to delete a thread by accident if you have all of your
conversations collapsed in a folder.  Once again this dialog box that you're
talking about is warning you if you delete this item it will delete all
messages in the thread.

I hope this helps.

Chris.

  _____