Re: coding?

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:12:26 -0800

That would be me doing the coding. We're basically deciding on what to work
with. It comes down to what freedom scientific will do in their plans, what
google is doing with google docs, how much time it takes to code, the
difficulty of the application, and the need of everyone as a whole. The earlier
posts state very well what we are considering for the next accessible
application. I can't very well code everything, so it's weighing the options.
This is the only place where I can get the most suggestions out of people who
really have the need. So far, some really good suggestion have been made. MS
access, google docs, and iTunes just to name a few.
Access has got me nervous actually. That application is loaded. I actually hope
FS has it in mind to do something about it. Apparently they must feel the same
about it otherwise they would have coded it themselves.