Re: cloud computing?

  • From: "John R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:04:14 -0400

Dorothy and all, we are already there. I use a cell phone (Nokia N82 with Talks and KNFB reader that I can make telephone calls with text message and do E mail and the internet with as well as scan documents and have them read back to me.

John in sunny florida
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>