cloud computing?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:28:56 +0100

 I have just heard a program about future of computing and past and Tony sale
spoke about that, It seems something called Cloud is the future and I wondered
will jaws work with it? I only listened as it was about Bletchley Park and that
old computer you all know ,but after the program ended it seemed that
technology is moving so fast for the computer world in general how on earth
will Jaws ever keep up with it,I must give up listening to these programs they
give me too much to worry about Dorothy