clickable objects

  • From: "Hung Kee Seng" <kshung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:13:30 +0800

Hi! Listers,
I went to a website and this site has a tree view. The were a few links that
says clickable but when i enter on it nothing is activated.

According to my daughter the link must be highlighted befall it can be
activated. I tried using the left mouse click and nothing happened. Can some
one please help

Regards

Kee Seng