Re: clickable

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:20:51 -0600 (CST)

Trust me? That's dangerous. <GRIN> Seriously, though, if you find you're missing out on something, you can always turn it back on again. Element attribute is also something that can be adjusted in personalized settings for a page, I just discovered.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Yardbird wrote:

Okay, I'm gonna trust you.  I would love to turn off both those things.
youy