classic start menu

  • From: Mike Rouillard <rouillardmike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:39:13 -0500

Hello,
I have jaws 10 and windows xp. I am using the classic start menu with personalised menus disabled. When I add an item to the start menu or the favorites menu, it still appears at the bottom of the list until I press applications and select sort by name. How can I have menu items sorted alphabetically automatically?
Thanks!

Mike Rouillard