choosing email client

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 18:03:00 +0100

 I do have windows 7 64 bit desktop and use Ms outlook or try to. However i
kept my xp laptop and like to use Outlook express,, but since I had to put
Office 7 on it as the original cd's were scratched,the engineer used my copy of
office 7,ibought it for windows 7 but think I am allowed to use on 2 computers?
Now as was explained by dave  last weekthe snag is the spell checker will only
spell in french,and there is a choice either a tool such as  dave suggested,or
I am told the microsoft website suggest windows live, I do not know a thing
about windows live,but if some of you have used both Outlook express and
windows live, are they very different? Which do you prefer, my laptop is xp and
has Jaws 11 fully patched Dorothy Ps I am finding ms outlook on windows 7 very
hard I need simplicity for this little laptop thanks