Re: checking headers and footers

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:30:36 -0800

I'm laughing.  Never mind to the "too much info" thing.  I'm not one of the
people who's inclined to make that complaint.  I'm interested to learn, or
at least get a look at, anything unless it's entirely beyond the range of my
ability to understand, given my existing knowledge.  And that wasn't.  And I
may someday have need to know it and refer to it.  Sorry to be so earnest,
but just letting you know that was fine.  Good luck gaining more comfort
with your specific header concerns.