Re: changing the way word pad saves documents

  • From: Nancy Shackelford <ddd3dee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:13:13 -0800 (PST)

I haave Windows ME and Wordpad saves it as a .doc
file unless you change the file type to something
else. Wordpad always saves file as a .doc file &
Notepad saves it as a .txt file, unless you
change the file type, as I said. Hope this helps.

--- Steve Gomes <finnygomes@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to make save a document as
> a .doc file as the default?
> It always wants to save it as *.rtf. thanks
>

> skype name  stevegomes
> web site
> www.rellek.com/stevegomes
> phone 720-747-4990
> jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Archives located at:
> //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post
> received from the list, or the way the list is
> being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
> contact the list owner at
> jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NKS  === WALK ON FAITH & TRUST IN LOVE - Michael Reed ===