Re: changing how Jaws reads e-mail

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:38:27 -0700

Note that the originator is trying to get it to read line-by-line with the
arrow key -- they are not trying to set it up  to read automatically. Anyone
have an idea how to help with that problem?

Here's his original request:
I want Jaws to read my e-mails so that I can scroll through them with the arrow
keys at my own rate.

Dave