RE: changing font size and font attribute with jaws 8.0.2107 and word2007

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:00:05 -0600

Hi,

In Word 2003 and previous you can:
1. press CTRL+Shift+P which puts you right into the font size where you can
up arrow to decrease the font size and down arrow to increase the font size.
2. Press CTRL+shift+F which takes you directly to the font type, i.e. times
new roman, arial etc. Arrow up and down till you find the type you want.
3. Press CTRL+shift+S which takes you to the styles list where you can
choose the style, i.e. normal body text, heading etc.
4. Press CTRL+[ to decrease the font size by one point at a time or CTRL+]
to increase the font size by one point at a time.

As previously mentioned, there are many ways to accomplish the same thing.
I'm not sure if the above keyboard shortcuts work with Word 2007, but you
can give them a try.

HTH

Russell