Re: changing font size and font attribute with jaws 8.0.2107 and word2007

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:57:02 -0500

Shai,

I don't have Word 2007, but if MS is still using the same shortcut keys as in
previous versions, once you have selected the text you want to change, press
Control Shift f to access the Font combo box, choose the font and press Enter.
Then follow the same procedure to change the point size using Control Shift p.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx