changing font size and font attribute with jaws 8.0.2107 and word2007

  • From: "Shai Wolman" <shai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 20:49:39 -0700

Hi, I am trying to change the font to times new roman and the font size to 12
in word 2007,  but I can't seem to do it.
I press alt, tab all the way until I hear font: and then it says the font that
I'm using, but when I press up and down arrow to try to change it nothing
happens.
Also, when I tab to the font size option, nothing happens there either and the
only thing to do is to back space and type in the font size.
I am using a windows vista machine with jaws 8.0.2107.
Sincerely,
Shai Wolman