caps lock reverse

  • From: "Smith, Robert J" <smithr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-list'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:04:41 -0500

Hi all.  Here is a solution that I got from another JAWS list for the caps
lock reverse problem which some of us have had with some applications.  I
tried it and it seems to work.  One thing it does do when you turn toggle
keys on as specified in the message, caps lock on emits a brief high beep,
caps lock off emits a brief low beep.  I don't know yet if you can turn the
beeps off, but the caps seem to be finally straight.
Bob Smith