can't wait to get it on blind facebook

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:51:13 EDT

Hi list members, Ken here with a desparate issue.  about an hour ago,  I
tried to comment on a post from someone who liked a link I had posted on
Facebook.  When I hit post I got a message saying Internet explorer  couldn't
display the page.  Now all walls and all postings where I wish to  comment
have vanished.  I can like until my head falls off but can only see  comments
and can't add one of my own and sure it's not my setings and not just  mobile
facebook.  What happened?  I should tell you got a friend  request from a
stranger that looked odd saying something like you may have to  register to
see her photos but... she only had four friends and no mutuals and I  ignored
it.  did this person hack me and has he or she done something to my  s
ettings.