Re: can't install Spybot

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:17:59 -0500

Hi,
All this link does is want me to download skype and that's not what I want
to do, and when I go to skype.com and search for Spybot it's mentioned but
there's no links to download it.

Thanks.
Troy

From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,
I can't get Spybot to install on my laptop.  I'm downloading it from
jfwlite.com, it says it's version 1.04, but it gets only part of the way
through the install and then I end up back on the jfwlite web page.  I'm
trying to install it from the site instead of downloading it first.  Has
anybody else had this problem?  Windows xp home and Jaws 8.

Thanks.
Troy

http://www.eset.com