Re: cannot route cursors in outlook express

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 05:50:24 -0700

first thing i would do,
remove the  address book from the folder list
for security  against spyware
when you want the address book
control shift b, as in boy
press alt v, for view
press l for layout
uncheck the first check box
press alt, a, for apply
then shift tab, to the ok button

if routing jaws to pc aint working
turn jaws off then,  back on
if dat don fix  your problem
then you may have to run a repair on jaws
which brings to a question
y are you routing jaws to pc in O E anyway