Re: cannot activate a web link

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:31:08 -0700

I'd try a number of simple things first as they are my forte. These are
not a series of instructions, but try the link after each one.
Maximize.
Jaws key and escape to update the screen.
F5 to refresh.
Jaws key and numrow 3 to pass through.
Try right mouse button or applications key where there might be an
"open" selection. I never know which will apply.