Re: can not update more my old adaware se personal program

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:25:07 -0400

It is my understanding from someone on another list that AdAware is no longer
providing definition updates for the free version.  This program has apparently
outlived its usefulness, so to remain protected against spyware threats, you
will probably need to switch to another free JAWS friendly anti-spyware program
like Super Anti Spyware or MalwareBytes.

Gerald