can not get files sending in win messenger 5.1

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "helpneededlist" <HelpNeededList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:36:23 +0200

Hi friends,
Yesterday, my friend had tried to send to me a file, and I couldn't get it via
windows messenger 5.1.
I'm using xp pro sp2 operating system and all my updates are installed;
I'm using Jaws 6.10.
I can send files to him via win messenger but can't get files that he sends to
me.
I can get files correctly via outlook express or Skype.

Any help can be greatly appreciated

Thanks;

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner