burning movie dvds

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:28:09 -0700

Hi Alan and list:

If I burn my movie on to a dvd using the audio instead of data choice as
suggested, which audio choice do I make?  My choices are: make mp3, make wma
or make nero digital audio dvd?  Also will the video still show up when
viewed on the dvd player?  I tried renaming the mp4 file as an mpg file and
at least the title of the movie apparently appeared although no sound with
it.  Should I try this file again or maybe I’ll find a different software
for decoding.  Thanks.

Liz

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM