Re: "bullet"

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:43:43 -0400

So, my question is:

How did anyone ever figure the end user would prefer to have this =
interference from their word processor?

We are presently having a very difficult time getting people to move to =
MS-Word from WordPerfect because of these autoformatting issues and the =
way in which Word handles or rather doesn't handle tables.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.=20
----- Original Message -----=20