RE: "bullet"

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:39:43 -0500

I will strongly agree with Dale on this one.
I have had those blamed numbers crop up and they are a real killer to
get rid of.
Dale is correct in that the document does carry information about its
creation. This may not be as true for text only formats but it sure is
for others.
I have also had my settings changed mysteriously after a download of
"critical" updates. Hmm?
Cy, the Ancient Okie...