bulk mail folder outlook express and msn and hotmail

  • From: "debra j price" <debbie_122@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:04:40 -0500

I have an email account with msn and hotmail. I had to reconfigure my hotmail
settings so that my messages would stop going into the bulk mail folder. my
problem is that I can't select the messages by pressing control a and then the
delete key I can't even press the spacebar and select each message and delete
it. I even have tried doing maintenance and having it delete the messages and
reset the folders and nothing has worked what do I do now?