braille with my computer fix:

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:55:27 -0400

Hi Ron and all,

There is a fix for this.  You can open config manager, default will be best,
press alt+s for set obtions, b for braille, tab to and activate the define
structured mode options, press the letter d for desktob, tab to and activate
the modify braille symbol and either delete what's there or put anything in
there you like, I've got dtlv in there now which is a heck of a lot shorter
than folder lv but you can have it be blank although I believe that it will
not fill the display with the information but instead, make that part of the
display blank.

Johnnie Apple Seed