Re: braille basics of scripting manual

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:34:41 -0700

Hi   Chuck!  Welcome to the  list.

Would you like to use the online tutorial of basic scripting instead of a
braille copy?

Thank you for your response.

 Be sure to include all previous correspondence pertaining to this matter when
replying to this message so that I might better
assist you.

Best regards,

Roden
Technical Support Assistant