bloging

  • From: "Mike Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:08:39 -0800

I am looking to start a blog. As you can see on my sig, I have a blog. I just
wanted to tell people that if you visit:
http://www.google.com/downloads/
and get the last download(I think it is blog toolbar), it is very accessible
for jaws users.
It is for microsoft word so you can post right to your
'
http://www.blogger.com
or
http://www.blogspot.com
account.
just thought some people might like this information.
----------
"DAMN MY CHARISMA"
Check out my blog at:
http://blindyblog.blogspot.com
I think you will like it. If you set up your own free blog, send it to me.
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern
science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
"Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's familiar
and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But, to
Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for them."
Demon City Shin Joku
Block quote end