bit defender antivirus and jaws compatibility?

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:50:48 -0700

hello list,

is anyone here using bid defender antivirus and jfw successfully? I was
considering etting it as my antivirus package, but before I do the whole
uninstalling of AVG, then install of bit defdender and all that just to find
out it may not work and have to do the whole uninstall and reinstall thing
again, I thought I'd first ask around for opinions, suggestions  and
observations.

Thanks...