Re: bible software

  • From: "Boyd Moore" <bmoore56@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:51:52 -0500

WHAT IS THEOPHILOS?
Theophilos is a fast and effective way to explore God's word. It comes packed
with powerful features that you wouldn't expect to find in a free program. In
fact, you are receiving a package of great value that can grow with your desire
to study God's Word.

What will you get?
The free download of Theophilos comes complete with the following:

  a.. Full version of Theophilos Bible Software. No registration fees, no
expiration reminder screens. This is not a so called "Demo" or "Light" version
either.
  b.. Full text of King James (Authorized) version of the English Bible
(including Old and New testaments) with Christ's words in red
  c.. Complete Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the whole Bible
  d.. Complete Easton's Bible Dictionary
  e.. Preview of multimedia Bible narration with pictures and sound
  f.. Greatest Bible Passages jumplist
  g.. Sample of a topic book to help you store your knowledge
  h.. Intro music - excerpt from "And I Saw As It Were... Konelrad" by Kerry
Livgren from his album "One Of Several Possible Musiks". Copyright © 1989 Kerry
Livgren Productions, Inc. Used by author's permission.
Where can you get it?
Download the free Theophilos package with the contents described above. Or
purchase one of our CD-ROM collections. The CD-ROM versions give you more
multimedia content, a selection of reference materials to match your needs, and
a number of additional titles that can be unlocked for a reasonable fee. Either
way, once you have the Theophilos program you can populate your library from
the selection of Bibles and books in our Online Library. Most titles are free.
Those for which we have to pay royalties to the author or publisher are
available more reasonably here than you'll find from any other Bible software
company.

What can you do with it?
View the CD Preview

  a.. Navigate the Bible
  b.. Do extensive research of the Bible
  c.. Compare Bible versions
  d.. Search and consult dictionaries
  e.. Search and view notes and commentaries
  f.. Search and study early Christian writings
  g.. Display and search HTML documents
  h.. Create your own dictionaries or topic books to store your knowledge and
studies
  i.. Create your own notes and commentaries
  j.. Create JumplistsT for special handling of verse lists and bookmarks
  k.. Search your own documents
  l.. Hear and watch multimedia Bible narrations or presentations of God's Word
and create your own
  m.. Record audio notes and comments to every verse of the Bible
  n.. Attach sounds and pictures to Bible verses
  o.. Add your own pictures and sounds to menu for instant access
  p.. Use Theophilos in network environments
  q.. Copy or print everything through easy to use dialog
  r.. Change fonts in every window
  s.. Communicate with the program in several available languages or localize
the program in your language
  t.. Customize program behavior and look with many options
  u.. If you are visually impaired and rely on screen reading software,
experience the exceptional accessibility of Theophilos
  v.. If you are a publisher of textual and multimedia content, you can license
Theophilos to publish and distribute your own CD products
  w.. Give it freely to your friends...
There's more!
You can be an author yourself! We offer a special authoring tool to help you
create and distribute your own add-on modules. Many user-authored add-ons are
already available at other web sites on the Internet.

BACK TO HOME PAGE