Re: beta, necessary query!

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:56:21 -0500

(1), running the beta
(2) what I sent was the jfw-update.log describing the trouble jfw had with the connection and the error.

curtis, you haven't actually explained what the problem is. What exactly is it that's "going on"? Are you asking how to update to version 10 beta of JAWS? Are you running the beta and running into some sort of problem? Please be more specific as all we have at this point is a message that doesn't really say a whole lot other than some disjointed sentences/sentence fragments that actually don't fit together that well.