Re: best OCR software compatible with Jaws

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:10:29 -0500

I use Fine Reader7.0, and it works well with JAWS.  You can download a try
and buy version at:
www.abbyyusa.com
They now have a newer version Fine Reader8.0.
My veersion works well with jaws and I have the keyboard commands to make it
work for you should you like.
Just let me know.  It cost less than half of what Open Book and K1000 does
and it does quite well.