RE: before I install Jaws 6...

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:07:08 -0700

Install as usual, then when your computer reboots it will land
eventually in the activation page follow the prompts and install the
authorization CD.  This was easy, only thing is I am glad the CD had my
numbers because the ones on the disk jacket were difficult to read and I
kept questioning if there were errors when there were letters.  It took
less than two minutes to do this.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx