becoming a court reporter

  • From: head_b@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:52:26 -0800

Hello, my name is Bryan anI am located in canada.  I am a totally blind person
who is interested in becoming a court reporter and/or real time captioner.
Are any of you out there experienced in that field of work?  If so what
adaptive technology do you use and how compatible is it with jaws?
thank you,
Bryan

Alternative archives located at: