RE: bearshare lite

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:48:53 +0800

just tried that still no luck:(

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Brandion B
Sent: Monday, 6 November 2006 12:41 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: bearshare lite

Make sure the window is maxamized.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim <mailto:jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 8:32 PM
Subject: bearshare lite

Hiya listers,

Didn't realize what dramas I'd have getting a data sharing program to work on my
PC, Winmx kept crashing on me and at least Bearshare lite seems stable enough at
this stage.

My question is I can't seem to stroll down the search files list with Jaws 7.1
as it seems to be ok with Jaws 7.0, is it that hard for FS to at least keep
things that have worked in previous versions, anyway can anyone help me with
this question the best way to scroll thru the searched files using Jaws 7.1?
I've read the keyboard help on the Jaws lite programs site and yes that was
handy but if other users here use Bearshare lite and Jaws 7.1 any help hee will
be appreciate

cheers,

Jim from Oz