Re: basic question about forms mode

  • From: Michael Arnowitt <foodsong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:56:48 -0400

I might be able to remember Roy's alt + del command.

Is the audio beep 100% reliable? If people find that so, I guess if I don't hear a beep I can assume I am not in forms mode. Would that be right? I muddled around in the config settings but couldn't find an option to have Jaws automatically announce when forms mode goes on or off, which is what I think Roy said should be possible to set. If someone could post the details on where in the settings this is for Jaws 10 I might do that as an additional help, but if the audio beep is 100% that might be good enough. Right now my browser says I'm in an edit field but doesn't speak if forms mode has been entered or left.

Michael

At 11:27 PM 3/24/2010, you wrote:
alt+delete.  you can also tell by the sound.  There is also an option to
have JAWS announce when forms mode is on or off.
Roy