Re: backward find in Word

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:04:17 -0800

Barry,

I've just reviewed the operation and I can tell you that you don't have to
type any page number at all into the edit field after you press Control G
for Go to Page Number. You just press Control G, hit enter, then press
Escape just as you might after doing a Control F find to clear away the
little window, and you have stayed where you  started, instead of being
taken to a page you didn't really want or need to go to. And now Control
Page Up and Control Page Down work again just to move up and down one page
at a time.

Hope this helps. sorry I didn't have time to experiment and remind myself of
this earlier.
experiemt