RE: backup jaws configuration

  • From: "Adi Kushnir" <adikushnir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 19:52:56 +0200

Hi Ido,

Just coppy the user settings folder of the Hebrew/English version of JFW buy
going to:

Start menu>all programs/programs>jaws11/12 or an other version>explorer
jaws>explorer my settings.

Then, coppy the folder.

Then when you re-install the Heb/eng version of JAWS, do the same steps again
by pasting to that folder.

If you have the Let's Talk version you have a settings folder after you install
the jfwhebsetup11.exe file.

Just coppy your settings with the actions I tould you.

Best regards,

Adi.