Re: back-up drives and software

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 19:54:56 -0400

HI Kelly,
thanks very much for this information. this is exactly the solution I need. my husband's hard drive on his computer crashed recently, and he lost absolutely everything, so we each want to buy an external hard drive for our computers because they both have fairly big hard drives. I do not want to back up my whole hard drive, as I figured, as you did, that JAWS, Windows, all that stuff can just be reinstalled. but I want to back up essential files that cannot be reinstalled, such as documents, bookmarks, and lots of other things. So thanks much for the very concise information you have posted here.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Pierce" <kpierce2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>