RE: backup and recovery software

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:20:15 +1100

I never link my cursors when using Acronis.
I do switch to the mouse cursor for most jobs.
Max.

on 13:33 6/11/2007, Liz Wade said:
Hi thanks for your response.  I was getting confused about how to
choose the options.  Do you have to link and unlink your jaws and pc
cursors a lot?  It looks like a fabulous programme.  The
installation wasn't bad where Jaws was concerned.

Liz Wade