Re: back-up, Drive2Drive

  • From: "Angelo Sonnesso" <asonnesso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:41:18 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 4:48 AM
Subject: Re: back-up, Drive2Drive

Here is the URL for Future Solutions who make and market Casper for Windows XP.
http://www.fssdev.com/company/
FS also makes a similar product for Windows 98
"Also in 1998, FSS introduced Drive2DriveT, a product designed to make backing up existing hard disks and upgrading to new hard disks faster and easier than
ever. Designed specifically for Windows 9x / ME, Drive2Drive was the first product of its kind to image an active Windows system hard disk completely within
the Windows environment. This advance made it possible for non-technical users to upgrade and backup their system hard disk without the need to create
or use a special startup disk, or waste time learning archaic DOS commands."
I don't know much about the product for Windows 98, so this FYI only.
Dick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>